San Diego Comic Con 2010


I’ll be at Table H12 AISLE 900.
Free Limited Promotional Poster of my new project Gevaudan will be given out.
A print of the poster will also be available, signed by writer Chris Williamson and I. The prints will be hand numbered out of 25.




A large THANK YOU to my friends at Rasteroids Design on helping me design the new web site. Tamiko and Miles are some of the best people to work with. If you need a new site or want to update your old to the new then check them.

V4 SketchBook will be available along with a bunch of new prints and posters.



Last and this is the big one……
My good friend Gary Montalbano will be releasing his self- published book Memories Within Dreams. There will be both hard cover and soft cover versions for sale. I help design the book with Gary and look forward to showing all of our hard work.
Gary has been in the animation business for over 25 years working with such companies at ILM, Dream Works, and Marvel Entertainment.

All the Best!!!